President Donald Trump indicated Truth social on Monday That a tiktok deal was imminent.
Trump wrote on Monday morning, “A large trade meeting between the United States and China has gone very well! It will end soon.” “A deal had reached a” fixed “company that the youth wanted to save a lot in our country. They will be very happy! I will talk to President Xi on Friday. This relationship is very strong !!! President DJT.”
Connected: Billionaire investor Frank McCourt Junior, wants to do more than buying Tiktok – he wants to change the entire internet. This way.
The Congress had approved a law last year, in which Tikok was required to separate from its original company, Beijing-based biodens, or after several extensions faced a permanent ban in the US, the deadline is now Wednesday. Shortly after Trump’s post, Treasury Secretary Scott Besant said on Monday that the US and China have agreed to the “structure” of a deal for Beijing-based degrees, which is to divide Tiktok to the American buyer.
President Trump and Xi Jinping, the leaders of China, are allegedly planning to speak and finalize the deal on Friday the new York Times,
Said to Madrid,
Connected: Someone separated Alone Musk as the world’s richest person – and it can’t be what you think
American Treasury Secretary addresses Scott Besant Media as he leaves a meeting in Madrid, Spain on 15, 2025. The United States and China have reached an agreement on Tiktok in the fourth round of talks in Madrid. Gustavo Walient/Europea Press | Getty images
Who will buy Tiktok?
It is not clear at this time what ownership ownership will take, Per CNBCBut there are many expectations.
Oracle is reportedly one of the lead, as the company has been a US cloud provider of Tikokok. From 2022Kevin O’Lei has worked with Frank McCort, owner of former billionaire owners and Alexis Ohanian, co-founder of Reddit.People’s dialect“AI Startup Perplexity Bid presented To merge your business for Tiktok’s US Division More than $ 50 billionAmazon and Applovin also presented different dialects.
“We’re not going to talk about the commercial teams of the deal,” Besent said. “It is between two private parties, but consent on commercial terms.”
Connected: President Donald Trump suggested cancellation of quarterly reporting: ‘It will save money’

